As I've looked back across the year, these are some of my favorites...
- John and I discovered (late) that quantity time in marriage is the secret to quality time.
- Reading The Shack.
- Spending a week doing nothing except drawing with crayons in a notebook.
- Joining the board of Art Love Magic.
- My Sajaja Yoga experience.
- My little herb garden (and bird feeder) in the backyard.
- Bethany's room makeover.
- Chase survived his motorcycle crash.
- Painting with Jodi and Sunny for the [W]hole Story series at Crosspointe.
- Writing in this blog...especially the posts tagged 'belief'. (As it so happens, "Believe" was the theme for 2009.)
There are other important things, I know. I think maybe these stand out because they are the moments that seem to be the most personal. And maybe the most 'me.'