Birthdays make me introspective. Here is a snapshot of where I am right now....
- I've learned I enjoy teaching. Not just yoga, but anything that is interesting to me. I'm not sure I fully understood before how teaching others results in more learning for yourself.
- I need more friends who eat like I do. Food is such a social activity. I love it that the yogis are interested in vegan cuisine so that I'm not always the one modified for.
- My personal yoga practice is deepening and growing me in ways I don't yet have words to articulate.
- Sometimes it is the simple things. I really enjoy the times when it is just me, John and Pepper doing the mundane.
- John and I have had the opportunity to "be parents" recently--something that isn't a daily occurrence when you have grown children. I treasure that.
- I came to the end of my "scooter experiment." While it has been really fun and I've learned that I can do it, I really hate being cold.