- Before getting out of bed, I drink 32 oz of water. (Which surprisingly feels really good.)
- Give up the morning cup of coffee in favor of ginger tea or Teeccino.
- Breakfast is a green smoothie. I follow up with fruit or more smoothie later in the morning if hungry.
- Lunch and dinner both start with a salad or raw soup.
- Snacks are usually more smoothie, fruits or raw veggies. I'm to eat "abundantly" every time I am hungry.
- I am supposed to do 20 minutes of walking or a fun exercise each day.
Of course there are some "no's" most of which I'm already doing like "no dairy." I need to stay off of sugar and processed flours. I am also to limit fats--the healthy ones that I eat like avocado, coconut oil, olive oil, etc until evening.
This weekend was BFF weekend so I made modifications to the plan to enjoy my time with friends. But today, I become a lot more strict. The detox program is for 30 days and after that we start coaching for my "new normal."
Wish me success!