Working from home vs. working from the office
1. Saved time. No commute and I take a really short lunch.
2. Saved money. I don't eat out. I just heat up leftovers or make a sandwich.
3. Dogs. Enough said.
4. Essential oil diffuser. Sometimes I use oils in a spray form or cup of tea at work, but I usually get a comment....WHAT IS THAT???
5. I see John more. John also works from home.
Here is what I love about the office.
1. The energy from the team.
And that one pro is enough to outweigh all of the advantages of working from home. I need the energy of other people. And while I have video chat--which helps--it isn't quite the same.
I know different people have different experiences with this. Which do you prefer? Working from home or working from an office?