I started this blog in 2007 as a personal journal but it turned into a place to explore the things that make our lives more beautiful, open, effective and real.
My personal passion is to help people find joy and freedom in a world of demands.
If you'd like to get Random Cathy delivered to your inbox, sign up on the right, or write me at cathy at randomcathy.com.
Want to explore ? Here are links to some of my favorite posts.
- When Positive Thinking Just isn't Enough
- Ten ways to simplify your possessions (Minimalism 101)
- So why get married?
- Are you living a life that isn't you?
- Are you willing to let go of identity?
- Surviving Consumer Culture
- What if we are wrong?
- The Comic Strip Pantyhose Epiphany
- The Storytelling Epiphany (read the comments)